Saturday 28 February 2009

After a beautiful week, it's about time to blog again!

We have had the most beautiful week here, weather-wise! Spring is in the air!! Temperatures went up to 18°, the sky was blue, so nice after what feels like a long winter! Well, today it's raining again, but I'm sure spring will be back soon! :-)

A layout I made earlier this week! Personally, I like it a lot! I love the picture of my little girl! After an article in "Histoires de Pages" about mixing papers from different collections and different manufacturers, leading to mixing colors and textures, I made this:
I used Cherry Arte, Bazzill, Sassafras Lass, Hambly and one more whose manufacturer I forgot... Plus brads, chipboard with stickles, flowers, a felt heart and even some heat embossing, something I rarely do.
TFL

1 comment:

Jan said...

Fabulous layout! Love the collection of patterned papers!