Wednesday 4 February 2009

Crescendo and a Happy Dance!

Wednesday today, a day off work! Today was so cool, the weather was beautiful, blue skies and lots of sun. The thermometer even showed 15°C!!! Wow, and it is only February!!

Two layouts to show you. The first one is one of my personal all-time favorites, I like the photos, the paper, the colors... Hope you like it too! :-) I used Bazzill, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket (the mat), a hambly transparents (love it!), flowers (prima and unknown). that reminds me, this one too (see my last post) was for the use your stash flower challenge on classyscrapper. (and the second one too!)
This other layout is one I love too. It's my little girl doing a happy dance at the playground, love this picture! I used Bazzill, Rouge de Garance and WeRmemory papers and rub-ons, flowers from Prima and Chatterbox, American Craft thickers, and loads of little thingies from unknown sources.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a fun layout, Linda! Love the colors!