Tuesday, 17 February 2009

One Little Word - mama is having Fun

I have FINALLY created a layout for the newest challenge on the One Little Word challenge blog. I've been wanting to participate for ages, and finally did it! I have to say, I am totally, utterly intimidated by the incredible talent on that blog, so jumping in with a layout is not necessarily easy, for me, but I did it and I kind of love my creation.

I had these pictures of my son who was willing to do some kind of photoshoot with mom (me!), I have my new camera for about 2 months now and was so happy he wanted me to do the photos! I have to add that normally he says something like "I'm really annoyed with you taking all these photos" :-) Yes, he's 4! So in order to scrap these pictures, I wanted something else but "Alban on a photoshoot" or something similar, I wanted it more to be about ME liking to take photos. So what better word to use than the Word Up "FUN"? Here we go:
I used paper from Love Elsie, Bazzill and Pink Paisley Vintage Moon. And Bubble plastic, ordinary staples, buttons from I-don't-know-who, some rubber like feltish stuff, no idea what it is called, Autumn leaves stamp, American Craft Thickers, Pink Paisley letter stickers, Paint dabbers and a piece of cardboard that I ripped of one of the last moving boxes still around! It is actually a hanging layout, but I had to crop most of the background because the picture is taken against a glass door and I just realised the glass is really dirty! :-O
TFL

6 comments:

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is just tooooooooooooo SWEET!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE those photos and loving the colors!!!!!!! Thanks sooooooooo much for visiting my blog....it means the world to me! :):):):):):):)

Sharmaine said...

Love all the photos!! Looks like he had fun too lol
THanks for stopping by my blog too, and your kind comments :)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout!

Nnairda's said...

You did a great job! Love it!

Denise said...

this is super adorable! glad you played along with us.

Jan said...

Gorgeous work, Linda! Love the photos!