Sunday 15 March 2009

Spring!

I know we're only the 15th of March, and that technically spoken we are therefore in WINTER, but it almost feels like summer to me! Temperatures are up, the sky is BLUE, birds are singing, flowers are starting to show their beautiful colors, I spent the whole day in the garden and boy I'm happy!
About my blogs, I don't have enough time to keep up with 2 different blogs for photography and scrapbooking, I hardly have time to take pictures and to scrapbook :-O So I decided that the 2 go very well together, that's why I changed the name of this blog from Scraps 'n Pieces to Scraps 'n Pics and I'll show both on here!

POTD! Let's start with some pictures! It's about time because I haven't done a POTD since February 14th... and it is so much fun to do!

The first one is of Scooby, who's thrilled with spring!
The following are some action shots of my kids, while they were playing rugby with their dad. I really like how I took these 2 at exactly the right moment! (40 others were a lot less action!)

SCRAP

I completely forgot to post the following layout on my blog, so better late then never! I made this one for a sketch challenge on Classygirls 52 week sketch callenge blog!

The next one is for this same challenge blog, showing the "rugby game" from yesterday (see also pics above!):
That's about it for today! Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to leave a comment! :-)

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I'm with scooby - thrilled that spring is coming!! Great shots and love your digi work!

Adriann said...

We are having spring like weather here too! Lovin it...

I always enjoy your LO's. You have such an interesting way of mixing patterns and colors!

Spring is almost here hooray!!!

PS-- I'm already signed in under my other blog. Sorry for the confusion.

Jan said...

I'm hoping that we have had our last cold spell for the winter!

Great pics, Linda! Love the action photos!

Great layouts also! Love the mix of of pattern papers and embellishments!