Sunday 18 January 2009

Classy use your Stash challenge!

On the Classyscrapper message board, a new series of challenges just started, a Use you stash challenge. For this week, the item to be used was Chipboard. I actuallyd don't really drown in the Chipboard but I did have enough to make a nice layout about my son riding his bike while wearing the "rollerskates" from his sister. These and all the security equipment happen to be pink, which made me use a little pink in the layout, a thing I don't usually do when putting together layouts of my son.
PP Cherry Arte (from quite a while ago), American Craft Thickers and arrows, one Tim Holtz grungeboard, prima flowers and other unknown! Sketch by Tiare Smith.
And for the TwoPeas challenge:
Challenge for today~ What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail?
This is a hard one! First of all I don't know whether answers should be scraprelated or not, so I'll answer both ways! Scraprelated that would be send in layouts for publications. It's not that I don't send them in because I'm afraid to fail, I just don't bother because I *know* I'll fail :-D
And not scraprelated, I honestly don't know. I don't "don't do" things because I might fail, I'm in general not afraid to fail. But one thing is driving alone (with the kids) all the way to Holland (12 km / about 800 miles), not because I'm afraid of having an accident or something but because I'm afraid that halfway up there, I'll be so fed up with driving (and tired of it) that I would have to abandon :-O
I won't wait this long for a new post this time, my next layout is almost finished :-)
Thanks for looking and thank you for comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute layout!!

jillconyers said...

What a fun layout! Challenges are one of the best ways for me to get things done.