Monday 10 November 2008

Autumn is cool...

when it is 20°C and sunny, that is! We are enjoying a long weekend (Tuesday 11 is a bank holiday and we all got Monday off too!!) and the beautiful weather allows us to spend a lot of time outside, in the garden where Richard is cutting trees, in the playground/parc with the kids, life is nice! :)


Well, that is if you don't count the ENORMOUS spider I just killed. The biggest ever! Well, not litterally of course, but really, it was HUGE. And totally invading my scrapcorner :( With a little help from Richard, who handed me the anti-spider bombing material (...) I managed to get rid of it, and right now I am carefully looking around because my mom always used to tell me that they come in pairs... So I tremble.
Therefore, just a quick post to show you my latest creations:





This layout is featuring Naomi on a poney. She is so happy when she ride a "horse". I made this one for a stamping challenge, we had to use a stamp and brown ink. I stamped the cute Magnolia girl, with regards to my happy horseback riding girl. PP Cosmo Cricket and Cherry Arte, letters American Craft Thickers.

And this one is about Naomi in the "pool of balls" or whatever you might call it in English. Can't remember who made the PP and am too afraid to go search to my paper stock, in case spider-man (or woman) is hiding in there... you know, the other half of the pair.

Thanks for stopping by and for leaving a comment!

1 comment:

Nnairda's said...

I hate spiders! Yikes!!